Automation of processing machines
A.T.E. undertakes the automation and upgrading of old textile processing machines. It is a complete, ground-up revamp of the machine that involves panel rework, installation of new drives and PLCs for new process integration and logic modification, using modern controls and latest software. This results in significant improvement in machine performance, improves energy efficiency, and enhances the life of machines.
Executed by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Upgrade of old electrical system with new technology
- Replacement of old Siemens S5 PLC with latest Siemens S7 PLC
- Old, obsolete drives (VFD) are replaced with new and latest drives
- Customised operations possible for machines that use embedded cards
- Panel work
- New process integration and logic modification
- Product available in local market; readily available support
- Old/stopped machines can be put back into production!
- Machine life increased by 10 years
- Fast diagnosis of faults, reducing any breakdown time
- User friendly; complete process monitoring on touch screen
- Customise alarms, history, and trends
- Tailored logic as per your requirement
Your message was sent successfully. Thanks.