Compact submersible pumps with a large passage for solids, the Sulzer MF series provide reliable and effective dewatering of buildings and sites in accordance with EN 12050-2.
Sulzer abs MF
(Submersible dewatering wastewater pumps)
The Sulzer abs MF series of submersible pumps are used for dewatering waste and fluid water from the basement. The pumps have a thermal sensor which is ideal for motor protection. With a convenient installation procedure and structure that allows the pumps to be either free-standing or mounted on a pedestal, these are ideal for fluid transfer in wastewater and sewage treatment facilities.
Manufactured by: Sulzer Pumps, Germany
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction: upper lid - SS 304; motor housing/volute - C.I. GG 25; rotor shaft - SS 420; impeller - polyamide
- Head range: up to 15 m
- Flow range: 2-32 m3/hr
- Range: MF 154W to MF 804D
- Size range: 0.7-2.6 kW (1ph/3ph) Applications
- Transferring of neutral sewage from septic tanks of housing colonies and villas, resorts, clubs, industries, and IT parks, etc.
- Wastewater and sewage
- Dewatering of waste and food waters from basement Key Features
- Can either be free standing or mounted on pedestal
- EasyFit plug-in cable connection
- Thermal sensor as standard for motor protection
- Simple, cost-effective pump installation
- Non-clogging and blockage-free
- Easily handles critical applications