The MX series of magnetic drive pumps are robustly designed and can withstand difficult operating conditions while maintaining high operational efficiency.
(Magnetic drive pumps)
When fitted with a carbon bearing the Iwaki MX will can be run dry for a short duration. The self-radiating structure of this pump and front and rear supported spindles greatly improve the pumps' ability to withstand some cavitation and running against a closed discharge valve. Iwaki's MX series of pumps are highly recommended for use in various production processes such as filtering, spraying, washing and etching in surface treatment processes.
Manufactured by: Iwaki Co. Ltd., Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Material of construction: front casing - GFRPP; rear casing - GFRPP; impeller - GFRPP; magnet capsule - PP
- Head range: 5-35 m
- Motor range: 0.15-4 kW
- Flow range: 50-500 l/min Applications
- Used in various processes such as filtering, spraying, washing, etching in PCB manufacturing, and surface treatment Key Features
- Self-radiating structure prevents thermal deformation and melting
- Non-contact structure reduces heat generation and secures lubricants routes
- Volute casing divided into two section raises overall efficiency
- Simple and robust construction; can withstand difficult operating condition
- Improved mechanical strength design allows operation under abnormal conditions
- Reduction of running and maintenance costs