Designed for high performance and application-orientation, the LK series of compact metering pumps from Iwaki caters to a wide-range of precise dosing and metering applications such as strong acid transfer, dilution of liquid chemicals, and pH process control.
(Pumps for chemical feeding applications)
Iwaki's LK series of pumps are ideal for chemical feed applications. The LK series feature a unique worm gear type dual-cam driving section, which is compact yet rigid and reliable. Wet-end components can be manufactured using seven different types of materials, depending on the application. These corrosion-resistant pumps are designed for use in harsh environments.
Manufactured by: Iwaki Co. Ltd., Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Flow range: 0.02-45 l/min
- Pressure range: 0.3-1.5 MPa
- Material of construction (with options): pump head - PVC/SUS 316/PVDF, SUS304; diaphragm - PTFE coated EPDM; valve - alumina ceramic/hastelloy C/SUS 304 Applications
- Accurate transfer of strong acids
- Automatic dilution of chemicals liquids
- Automatic process control related to pH
- Bleacher and stabiliser injection in paper manufacturing Key Features
- Compact design
- Driving section with worm gear type dual - cam
- Seven types of MoC (material of construction)
- Cost efficient