The SK series of compact metering pumps caters to a wide-range of dosing and metering applications such as wastewater treatment, clean-in-process (CIP), and the like. These corrosion-resistant pumps are designed for use in severe operating environments.
Metering- SK Series
(Compact diaphragm metering pumps)
The SK Series are compact diaphragm metering pumps that are suitable for most chemical dosing purposes including water treatment of up to 1 l/min capacity. While light in weight and compact in size, the pumps in the SK series are durable and can withstand severe operating environments.
Manufactured by: Iwaki Co. Ltd., Japan
GET A QUOTE
- Flow range: 0.02-1.1 l/min
- Pressure range: 0.3-1 MPa
- Material of construction (with options): pump head - PVC/SUS 316/PVDF; diaphragm - PTFE coated EPDM; valve - alumina ceramic/hastelloy C Applications
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Chemical dosing for the sterilisation and neutralisation of wastewater
- Chemical dosing in food industry for sterilisation in clean-in-process (CIP) applications Key Features
- Compact size
- Cost effective
- Durable; can withstand severe operating environments