The Johnson Pump SPX CombiTherm is a centrifugal fluid pump suitable for pumping thermic fluid in various industrial applications.
CombiTherm thermic fluid pump
Designed for thermal oil (up to 350°C) and hot water (190°C) applications, the SPX CombiTherm ensures uniform process temperatures while protecting seal faces and bearings from heat damage (250°C at the pump inlet will be as low as 100°C at the seal faces). The journal bearing, throttle bush and seal are placed to ensure reduced circulation and temperature along the length of the pump. When operated within the rated parameters, the CombiTherm does not need any additional or external cooling. The CombiTherm’s modular design makes it very flexible – components can be changed between variants and with other, similar modular pumps. This reduces the amount of spares that need to be stocked.
Manufactured by: SPX Flow Technology (India) Private Limited, India
GET A QUOTE
- Roller bearings have deep-groove ballbearing or a doublerow angular contact ball-bearing
- Long cooling length and cooling vanes
- No external cooling required
- Seal removed from immediate contact with the pumped liquid to protect seals and bearings from heat damage Materials
- Nodular cast iron in the pump casing and mechanical seal cover
- 17% hardened chrome steel shaft for increased strength and durability
- Back vanes and labyrinth prevent solids from reaching bearing and seals, thus reducing wear
- Standard mechanical seal that is optimised for long life
- Maintenance free roller bearings that are permanently greased
- Easy maintenance with Back Pull-Out design; no need to remove pump from piping