About A.T.E. Technologies (Bangladesh)
A.T.E. Technologies (Bangladesh) Private Limited (ATETBPL) is a fully owned subsidiary of A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (ATEEPL) – a part of the A.T.E. Group. Set up in 2005 at Dhaka, Bangladesh, ATETBPL supports A.T.E. in the sale and service of a wide range of textile machinery and accessories, industrial and process pumps, cooling and heating solutions, wastewater treatment, solutions based on intelligence of things, and value-added equipment for textiles, packaging, etc.
A.T.E. has years of experience in the Bangladesh market. The creation of ATETBPL is a testimony to our commitment to the Bangladesh market to address the aspirations of Bangladesh entrepreneurs for quality products and services.
In Bangladesh we represent various principals of international repute in the domains of textile engineering, flow technology, value-added equipment for textiles, packaging, etc. A number of products such as assembled pump sets with motors are also directly available from ATETBPL – providing quick deliveries to Bangladeshi customers.
Our business operations at a glance:
- Textile Engineering – Cutting edge machinery solutions for wide range of textile processes.
- Wastewater Treatment – Comprehensive range of wastewater treatment and recycling solutions for various industries.
- Cooling and Heating – Energy efficient, 100% fresh air solutions for space or process cooling. Concentrated solar thermal energy solutions for industrial process heating.
- Value-added Equipment for Textiles, Packaging, etc. – Register control, viewing and inspection, and ink conditioning, electrostatic control, and heat recovery from exhaust air.
- Intelligence of Things – Wisdom from data in things for sustainable growth and profits.