N.I.R.A. LEL monitoring systems track solvent concentration and control hot air recirculation.
N.I.R.A. LEL Monitoring System
(Solvent concentration monitoring)
The flammable properties of solvents and high temperatures inside ventilation system of any laminating, flexo, or rotogravure printing machine can create dangerous risk of explosions. In order to avoid these conditions, the solvent concentration must be checked by an LEL monitoring system and must be kept below 50 percent of its Lower Explosion Level (UNI EN 1539). A LEL monitoring system is an analytical system able to check and control solvent concentration inside the drying stations during any printing or laminating process.
Manufactured by: New Instruments and Research for Analysis, S.r.l., Italy
GET A QUOTE
- Sensitivity: Infrared Sagittarius 5000: 1000 ppm. Flame ionisation based Sagittarius: 100 ppm
- Response time: Infrared Sagittarius 5000: 6 seconds. Flame ionisation based Sagittarius: 2 seconds Key Features
- Calibration: Infrared Sagittarius 5000: lifetime calibration free. Flame ionisation based Sagittarius 200/2201-04: frequent calibration
- Stability: Infrared Sagittarius 5000: 15 years. Flame ionisation based Sagittarius 200/2201-04: 6 months
- Servo gases: Infrared Sagittarius 5000: no servo gases required. Flame ionisation based Sagittarius 200/2201-04: Pure H2 required
- Lower residual solvents onto the printed film
- Energy saving: automatic recirculation system drastically reduces (by 40-60 percent) the energy costs assocated with air heating system (i.e. fuel, gas, or electricity)
- Ensures greater safety inside the press room by monitoring solvent concentration
- Long term reliability