TeraSpin top rollers ensure consistent output quality, reliable performance and long service life.
(Top rollers for drafting systems)
Each top roller is manufactured such that the clearance between hardened arbour and shell is
perfectly matched with appropriately sized double row steel balls. The top rollers made for ring
frames and speed frames are injected with just the right amount of special grease – TRG 5.
The ends are fitted with a uniquely designed seal to prevent leaks while in operation.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: TeraSpin), India
GET A QUOTE
- Application: cotton, man-made fibres, wool, and blends Key Features
- Sturdy double row ball bearing
- Through hardening of axle and outer shells
- Effective U-type seal
- Lubricated with special grease TRG 5 Variants
- Worsted spinning ring frames: LP 314/LP 316
- Roving frames: LP 315/LP 317
- Ring frames: LP 302/LP 303/LP S (with polymer sleeves)
- Higher load bearing capacity
- No ingress of foreign particles
- Long re-lubrication intervals reduce maintenance
- Smooth trouble-free operation under mill conditions
- Consistent quality output