The HMX-PCU supplies filtered, conditioned, and fresh air to designated areas. It is an energy-efficient solution for once-through and fresh air cooling applications.
Cooling of fresh air through conventional Treated Fresh Air unit (TFA) or Fresh Air Handling Unit (FAHU) is a highly energy intensive process, but the HMX-PCU meets this requirement in the most energy efficient manner. This system has Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IEC) at the 1st stage for sensible cooling and then a cooling coil (DX/CW) at the 2nd stage. By incorporating IEC at the 1st stage of the Treated Fresh Air systems (TFA), substantial energy savings can be gained. The HMX-PCU can be used in conjunction with AHUs/large chiller installations for energy savings while treating the fresh air intake in commercial buildings to improve IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) or as a TFA.
Manufactured by: A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (Business Unit: HMX), India
GET A QUOTE
Some amount of fresh air needs to be pumped into air conditioned spaces to maintain a required level of IAQ (Indoor Air Quality). Similarly, for various process requirements (once-through applications), 100% fresh and conditioned air is required. HMX-PCU uses the heat exchanger DAMA to pre-cool the fresh air supplied to treated fresh air units (TFA), air conditioned spaces or air handling units in the most economical manner, thereby reducing the load on the compressors. It can be used in air conditioned industrial and commercial spaces.
- Capacities: 1000-30000 CFM Key Features
- EER more than 15
- Winner of ACREX Award under IAQ category
- Options of variable speed drives and PLC based control systems
- Remote monitoring (optional)
- Integration with existing control systems/building management systems/energy management systems
- Customised made-to-order units are available as well
- Excellent savings for once-through applications
- Induction of fresh air without loading the central air conditioning system
- Eco-friendly: no CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons) involved, thus helping reduce GHGs (greenhouse gases); zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential)
- Can be integrated with other air handling systems and air conditioning systems to optimise power consumption
- Excellent return on investment